Friday, August 15, 2008

More Comics!

Sorry it's been so long between comics--I've been busy with work; and anyone that has experienced the freelance art lifestyle knows that having too much work is definitely a good thing (in certain respects). I haven't been posting a ton of finished personal projects lately (just sketches), mostly because I've been pouring all of my efforts into freelance illustration and storyboarding (like I said, it could be worse). Anyway, here are some comics about the adventures we've been having lately--enjoy!


9 comments:

Laura said...

Ahahaha!
According to my research, chosen-one characteristics don't usually show up until about six or seven months. Don't worry - there's time. :)

JAKE WYATT said...

How could she doubt? Hasn't she heard the shriek?

Jed said...

no comment

Jed said...

The prophecies say the Chosen One will weld the mighty Gin-Su Blade. Or was it Cutco?

Marie Adell said...

Yes we shall. I think mid september is great, we'll be back in utah after the 14th, and then we'll have you over. We are thrilled just thinking about it. You're so cool, Anthony. I just love it!

Audrey said...

hahaha! I like your little gigs. Too late I was already chosen! but i will need a successor ...

i'm eric armstrong said...

the chosen one what?

Jared Scott Greenleaf said...

Oh jeez, I don't think anyone can say: "where does he come up with this stuff?" Because it's blatantly obvious.

Scott C. Gwynn said...

Anthony, so I'm sitting at work with little or nothing to do... I click on you "comics" label and BAM! Fresh, fun entertainment! You should do more of these.

The Illustrious and Illustrative Sketch Adventure Lifestyle of Anthony Holden. Cartoons, Sketches, Character Designs, Storyboards, Comics, Illustration, Animation, Silly thoughts, Intermittent Posting, and Arbitrary Capitalization by American animation artist, Anthony Holden. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
All content on this page copyright 2007-2011 Anthony L. Holden. Do not use without permission, except for purposes of review.